Thank you for using FullShop! We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it, and what choices you have. Because we’re an internet company, some of the concepts below are a little technical, but we’ve tried our best to explain things in a simple and clear way. We welcome your questions and comments on this policy. What information do we collect? We collect information in two ways:
1. When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it.
When you sign up for or use our products, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name, profile photo, comments, likes, email address you used to sign up, and any other information you provide us. If you’re using FullShop on your mobile device, you can also choose to provide us with location data.
You also may give us permission to access your information in other services. For example, you may link your Facebook or Twitter account to FullShop, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts (e.g., your friends or contacts). The information we obtain from those services often depends on your settings or their privacy policies, so be sure to check what those are.
2. We also get technical information when you use our products or use websites that have FullShop features.
These days, whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other Internet service, there’s certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically. The same is true when you use our products. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
• Device Information. In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you’re using FullShop on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider. How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to provide our products to you and make them better, develop new products, and protect FullShop and our users. For example, we may log how often people use two different versions of a product, which can help us understand which version is better.
We also use the information we collect to:
• Send you updates (such as when certain activity, like or comments, happens on FullShop), newsletters, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you. For example, depending on your email notification settings, we may send you weekly updates that include trips you may like. You can decide to stop getting these updates by updating your account settings (or through other settings we may provide).
• Help your friends and contacts find you on FullShop. For example, if you sign up using a Facebook account, we may help your Facebook friends find your account on FullShop when they first sign up for FullShop. Or, we may allow people to search for your account on FullShop using your email address.
• Respond to your questions or comments. The information we collect may be “personally identifiable” (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person) or “non-personally identifiable” (meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify you). We use both types of information, and combinations of both types, as described above. We may use or store information wherever FullShop does business, including countries outside your own.
How do we share the information we collect?
FullShop is a tool people use to find their inspirations, make them a reality, and inspire others in the process. When you create your trips, anyone can view them. You may also provide us with profile page information that that anyone can view.
The other limited instances where we may share your personal information include:
• When we have your consent. This includes sharing information with other services (like Facebook or Twitter) when you’ve chosen to link to your FullShop account to those services or publish your activity on FullShop to them. For example, you can choose to publish your trips to Facebook or Twitter.
• If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or FullShop; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
Our Policy on Children’s Information
FullShop is not directed to children under 13. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
How do we make changes to this policy?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use FullShop after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or obtain your consent as required by law.